Wednesday, 27 July 2016

In Print: Romantic Threads Interview

I am delighted to mention that I have a new piece out in Carpe Nocturne magazine, available from the CN website here. For the steampunk-themed summer issue I was lucky enough to interview the lovely Belinda of Romantic Threads about her creations.


Romantic Threads: Custom Made Fairytales

"From a modern-day Marie Antoinette, or a be-corseted Mina Harker, to a medieval maiden draped in velvet - whatever your heart's desire, there are artists and craftspeople out there that can help us make it so. Belinda of Romantic Threads is one such creatrix. She has been making one-of-a-kind, custom gowns for over fifteen years."

In honesty, I'd love to screenshot a page for you because the team have done an extraordinary job on the layout (there are roses and everything) and the photographs are stellar, but I'm restraining myself.

Thanks to Belinda for taking part and as always a huge thanks to the Carpe Nocturne staff.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...