Monday, 29 August 2016

Autumn/Winter To-Do List

That season comes. My body is ready. Yes, I'm completely basic, and yes, I love to have things written down so that I can tick them off.

  • Make a pie (pumpkin, blackberry or apple, I haven't decided yet).
  • Have a bonfire.
  • Snuggle up in blankets and write fanfiction.
  • Write a horror story.
  • Make gingerbread.
  • Stop off for hot chocolate on my way to work on frosty mornings.
  • Start going for more runs (I like to run at night).
  • Scrounge my other half's Netflix so I can watch Stranger Things.
  • Go for walks in the woods.
  • Get a pumpkin spice latte.
  • Try a nonalcoholic mead recipe (I love mead, but I'm cutting down on my drinking.)
  • Tell ghost stories.
  • Wear skirts more - it will be the boots-and-tights season.
  • Carve a pumpkin.
  • Go to a Christmas market.
  • Dig out my oversized jumpers for maximum snuggles.
  • Catch up on some Sherlock.
  • Prepare my Halloween costume (I'm thinking witchy this year, although I could still be swayed by Ghostbusters.)
September



Does anyone else have plans for autumn?

7 comments:

  1. I want to write down a list like this! Autumn used to be my favourite season, but from a couple of years I'm really stressed about it because of the lowering light and my working problems. Maybe a list will help me to think about it in a more positive way. Even because autumn has the best events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list! I think I might try writing a list like this out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I need to make one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love Autumn! My list is not unlike yours: there's a fair bit of writing on it, as well as walks and bike rides in the woods. Also, boots + tights = awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have quite a few things planned for Autumn, the list looks great! Wish there was Autumn where I lived but hopefully, I'll get to experience the joys of autumn one day. Have fun with all your preparations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...